Trojan, the malware program, is used to hack a computer system. Cyber criminals use these viruses to enter into the users PC and steal their information. Moreover, by activating the virus, they can easily spy on the user and control their entire system the way they want. Most of the harmful actions they take are:
- Deleting important data
- Blocking data
- Changing the data
- Copying details from the data
- Affecting the performance of the PC
There are various types of Trojans and they all have their own of creating impact on the PC. Checkout the most common and powerful Trojans.
- Backdoor: Gaining remote control on the system is possible through this program. Whether it’s sending a file, receiving it, deleting it or displaying it, hackers can do everything.
- Rootkit: These have the power to conceal activities or objects in the computer. They work to disable malicious programs from being caught.
- Trojan-Banker: These programs steal the account data of the user for actions such as online banking, e-payment and credit/debit card transactions.
- Trojan-Downloader: They download as well as install harmful programs on the user’s PC.
Besides these, there are many other Trojans as well. These are:
Trojan-IM, Trojan-Spy, Trojan-Proxy, Trojan-Dropper, Trojan-Ransom, Trojan-Notifier, Trojan-GameThief, Trojan-SMS, Trojan-FakeAV and many more.
To keep your computer safe, make sure to install Trojan virus removal tool. It can be easily downloaded and installed in few minutes. However, make sure to get the tool from a trusted and certified source only. Whether you have Windows PC, Mac, Linux system, Smartphone or tablet, you can use this virus removal software in all of them.
Keep your system secure and prevent any confidential information from going to wrong places by activating Trojan removal program now. Don’t give cyber criminal the right to access and control your PC in any way.
Read more: How to get rid of virus or malware?